1. I wouldn't let him drink pop. (I NEEDED some caffeine!)
2. I made him chicken nuggets and bananas for lunch. Apparently he didn't want that.
3. I made him take a nap.
4. I made him a 2nd lunch of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and grapes. Apparently he didn't want that either. (Before I get comments...I realize that I shouldn't just make him 80 different things to eat. However, the kid hadn't eaten anything except a bowl of oatmeal all day, which is unusual) He didn't eat this lunch either, so that's it.
5. I changed his poopy diaper.
6. I made him put shoes on to go outside to play.
7. I wouldn't let him take a bite out of everything on Great Grandpa's snack plate.
Each individual event resulted in a huge meltdown today. Honestly, what kind of mother am I? So young and already I've ruined his life.