Thursday, September 20, 2007

Slow Cooking Thursday!

Slow Cooking Thursday again, WooHoo! Head on over to Diary of a Stay at Home Mom to check out more great Slow Cooking recipes! I like my recipes to have very few ingredients, here's mine:

Quickest Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package dry Italian dressing mix
1 Cup warm water OR chicken broth

1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with dressing mix. Pour water over chicken.

2. Cover. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.

Makes 4 servings

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting my blog!


MJ

Sandra said...

Yummy, I LOVE chicken in the slow cooker and the easiest it is, the better :)

Thank you for sharing!!!

Overwhelmed! said...

My husband will love this recipe!

My slow cooker recipe is right here.

Mrs. Pear said...

This sounds so yummy!

Renee said...

Great recipe! Thanks for sharing.

Mari said...

Thanks for visiting me. Your recipe looks good and you are right - the less ingredients the better!

Grandma (Sheila) said...

I cooked this on Friday; and it was really good. Very moist. It's embarrassing how easy it was. Mom