Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He's been a Busy Bee

Maddox wasn't feeling that great today so we stayed home. Awhile back I
bought a Busy Bee Bag for when I needed something new to do with Maddox.
Here's one of the activities out of his bag, Flower Fun, and it was FUN!
It came with some florist foam and a bunch of
silk flowers for arranging into a
center piece.

Here's Maddox's first centerpiece!
He was so proud of it I threw it into a clay pot that I had
but it didn't quite fit. I was thinking that I could paint up a couple of these clay pots
and have Maddox make a flower arrangement in it for a Christmas present
for his Great Grandma's, just from him.
I don't know, just a thought.
Maddox just kept saying "Oooohhhh, Oooohhhh".
He had me take the flowers out so he could do it again.
He's really concentrating.
He'd pick the flower that he wanted and then
find just the right spot for it in the foam.
Every once in a while he stopped and smell one of the flowers.
Here's Maddox's 2nd flower arrangement.
After this one I stopped taking pictures, we did this for a while.
He just LOVED it!


The Busy Bee Bags come with 10 activities in each bag. Each activity is in it's own gallon Ziploc with everything you need. I got Maddox the "Little Bees" bag for 2-3 year olds. So far he's really liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to steal this activity idea from you! I could go to Michael's and get this stuff! Thanks! *lol* :)