Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This one's for Lisa

OK, I can't use this one on Slow Cooking Thursday because I stole this recipe from someone else a few Thursdays back. I'd give credit where credit is due, except I can't seem to find it again. To participate in Slow Cooking Thursday, or to find more great crock pot recipes check out Sandra's blog, Diary of A Stay at Home Mom. So here it goes, Lisa you will LOVE this one, it doesn't get any easier than this!

Salsa Chicken

Salsa
Chicken

I just throw 4 to 6 frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot, and dump in enough salsa to cover them up. That's it! (Are you using crock pot liners? If not you should, clean up is wonderful!) It was really good! I cooked mine on high for 5 hours and the chicken was falling apart. Next time I'm going to cook it another hour and shred up the chicken to put into soft tacos. Maddox didn't eat it, but he's weird about chicken sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe what a fantastically GREAT idea that is! I'm so going to use it for soft tacos, maybe even when I have company over in a couple weeks! Thank you! *bows*