Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reunion

So my 10 year high school reunion is next month. I've decided I'm not going, I think. I wasn't anywhere near popular and high school is not a time you could pay me to revisit. I'll admit I'm a little curious about a couple of people, but not enough to go. Plus, I don't need any added pressure to lose weight, not that it helps anyway. And has anyone ever noticed that all reunions are made up of lame activities and are really expensive? Another strike against going...

1 comment:

Molly said...

GO, GO, GO! I betcha anything you'll have fun...where is it? When is it? Is it on a weekend? How much is it? *Maybe* I could come and go with you...

I had a great time at mine, but I liked high school a lot more than most... ironically enough, I think I'd have more fun at the class of '97 or '98 reunions as more of my friends were in those classes than in mine.