Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Ass

So, many people will not agree with this, but I have begun taking diet pills. I had a college roommate that I had a pact with, if one of us ever got too fat (exactly how fat is too fat?) we would politely say "Drop the Twinkie". Well, my friends, I am officially 5 lbs. past being too fat. I too would have been appalled at the mention of diet pills a while back, but I'm desperate. Losing weight with a toddler is not easy, at least for me. I also have notoriously bad eating habits. (enough with the excuses) These pills, which are herbal and supposedly all natural, are just temporary to give me a much needed boost on the weight lose/lifestyle change to ensue. I wonder how many people started out saying that the pills were just temporary? I, however, mean it. You'll probably be hearing more about this in the coming weeks/months as my ass hopefully shrinks.

No comments: