Friday, August 3, 2007

Win $2500!!!

I love a free contest! In the blogging world they are happening ALL THE TIME so people can get more traffic to their blog. Here's one that sounds too good to be true, but isn't! Hurry, time's up August 20th! ($2500 cash will be sent via Paypal, as it is a secure method)

Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

Good Luck! This is another contest I hope I win! If I won $2500 and the huge tv I would definitely throw a party!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Hi there!! I just wanted to take a minute to come by and say thanks for participating in my Mary Kay blog give away. Since you showed interest in Mary Kay products by entering the contest, I would also like to ask, do you already have a consultant who serves you??? If not, I would be honored to have that privilege! I will be hosting an MK Web party (at my Mary Kay Website - www.marykay.com/susannereeder) sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting the invitation on my blog very soon. This will be a "Mystery Hostess" party full of wonderful prizes, so be on the lookout for the all the details including the date and time. Thanks again for your interest. Have a POSITIVELY PINK day!!!
Love and Prayers,
Susanne Reeder

Legit Freebies Guy said...

$2500... wow! Good luck!