Friday, January 4, 2008

Tagged!

L Boogie (AKA Leslie) over at Blog for Life has tagged me for a Movie Meme - the First Meme of 2008. I'm not so sure that this is a good Meme for me. We don't go see movies as often as we'd like, and while we are a member of Netflix, we never get our movies back in a timely manner to get more. Add in my husband's weird sense of humor that has now rubbed off onto me...and we'll just see how it goes.

Rented:

*The Italian Job - An action movie that I enjoyed.

*Hairspray - While Shawn hated this I thought it was pretty funny, especially John Travolta.

*Superbad - While not as good as we were expecting, still very funny.

At the Theatre:

*Blades of Glory - Hilarious. The scene where they're running through the place in their ice skates made me laugh so hard that I cried. Shawn was totally embarrassed because no one else in the theatre thought that part was funny, so I was the only person cracking up.

*I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry - Again, hilarious. Shawn has every Adam Sandler movie ever made.

Hmmmm...not a lot on my list. Maybe this should have been a Meme of movies that weren't very good. That would be a bigger list. So, as you can see we watch movies purely for entertainment and don't really watch anything that requires a lot of thought. Hope you enjoyed my (short) list! I'll update if I think of more.

No comments: