Saturday, November 10, 2007

Elevated Social Status...

So we just bought a Wii. Haven't even had it a week yet and already our social status has gotten a big boost. We've had friends over for a Wii party, that was fun. But we have many many more people lined up, wanting to bring us things (such as beer and goodies) just for a chance to hang out with us. Or should I say hang out with our Wii. I'm not complaining, fun will be had by all. Had I only known we would have bought a Wii long before now. We can always use more beer.

4 comments:

C said...

Santa is bringing one to our home this year. I'm already wondering how popular we'll be by January!

Anonymous said...

How cool! Keep a good grip on the wand thingie. We've heard of people losing their grips and the wand being thrown at TVs, breaking them!

Amy said...

I got my card today! Thanks so much it will be put to good use! I MUST MUST MUST not let my husband read your post here. He is dying to get a Wii, and this would just leave him in pain...lol...sounds like a good trick to make others like you, and if your getting adult beverages out it--woo whoo!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How nice... a Wii! And now you're getting some earrings because you won the Twisted Silver giveaway! Email me at jsprecourt@yahoo.com!

Steph