Friday, June 29, 2007

"Five Questions"

Have you seen the fun little "Five Questions" activity going around Blogland? You send a friend five very random questions and see their answer.

1. Jack Bauer or Sawyer?

OK people, you are going to think that I am so pathetic, but who are these guys? I am the parent of a toddler and don't watch much TV. This was not a good question for me, hopefully the next one I can answer.

3. What are three things are you doing now that, if you knew 20 years ago that you'd be doing then, you would have freaked out?

Uuummmm.....Probably my jean size now, the state of chaos my house is in, and that I actually can cook if I put my mind to it.

4. You have five minutes to pack up and leave. What goes and what stays?

Leaving forever, or just for the day? (And I'm assuming it's a given that Shawn and Maddox are with me) If I'm leaving forever the dogs and photo albums are going with me. If it's just for the day, I grab the diaper bag, my cell phone, my keys, Maddox....you get the idea.

5. Your pincushions are selling around the country like hotcakes at a maple syrup convention.

Obviously the very first person I gave them to, who liked them so much word of mouth spread like wildfire. I could see this actually happening! :)

Rocks In My Dryer (I read her blog daily) added her questions:
Here are my five random questions I'm sending out to anyone who wants to play along:

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Probably tacos, I can never get enough. I was so upset when I was pregnant and would just about die every time I'd eat tacos. 9 months taco-less was too much for me!

What's the most nerve-racking "close call" you've ever had?

Probably when Shawn called to tell me that he and Maddox were in a car accident. Even though they were both OK, I don't want to answer a phone call like that again.

Name five features your ultimate dream house would have.
Skylights ( I love mine!), hardwood floors, a fabulous kitchen, a shop for Shawn (so he'd shut up about it) and a huge craft room for me that I could split up into two sections (one side for quilting and the other for scrapbooking, I hate having to put one project away to work on another).

Who has been the most influential non-relative in your life?

There hasn't been just one. I know that's kind of a wishy-washy answer but I really think a lot of people have each influenced me in a lot of really powerful ways.

What one non-physical feature would you most like to change about yourself?

I can't pick just one...I wish I didn't care so much about what other people think, I wish I were less judgemental and that I could get over things that upset me faster.

No comments: