Saturday, September 25, 2010

What have I been up to?

Well...school....homework...more homework...I think you get the idea. I have been able to get a little bit done in my craft room. I got this little wallhanging done...finally.
This quilt for Noah has been quilted and is in line for binding. Noah is 6 months old so I need to get on this. (picture does not do it justice, the colors look funky)
This quilt top is finished and awaiting some quality time with Clyde (quilting machine). This is going to be for Chloe, hopefully for Christmas.

And this panel needs to be turned into a quilt by October 16th for Silvia's baby shower. Where did the summer go?

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Very cute quilts.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

an encourager said...

You've been busy! Thanks for visiting my blog giveaway. Your Apple Festival sounds like wonderful old-fashioned fun! Pumpkin donuts... mmmmmmm.

Barb said...

Oh...just love your quilts....so fun..

Congrats on your winning a go...how do you like it?