Monday, May 19, 2008

FINALLY!

So the season finale of Bones is tonight and I am psyched! Bones is my all-time favorite show. It's the only show that I HAVE to be home in time to watch. I have the first two seasons on DVD and season 3 will be on my Christmas list. Anyway, I love this show so much that I really cannot wait until tonight and have been searching the web for spoilers. I mean, I KNOW they CAN'T kill Booth, I think.... but I don't KNOW for SURE! I have found a few. Check out Obsessed with Bones if you're interested in getting "spoiled." If not, you can always join me tonight over at Flummoxology while she live-blogs the Bones season finale. I will be home, in front of the TV (and computer), probably with a killer snack pack so nobody bother me.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the link and the nice comments you leave on my blog! You do beautiful work.