Saturday, February 2, 2008

I WON!!!

So all the people out there who thought nap time could have been better spent cleaning my house or doing laundry this past week were so wrong. I Won! What did I win, you ask? What didn't I win, would be a better question. To start it off I won a $25 Mastercard from Mimi's Jewel Box of Tips and Treasures! My mind is already swimming with all the possibilities of things I could purchase. Maybe I'll save it for a rainy day. Probably not.

And then...I also won a Bloggy Makeover from Flibby Pie Graphic Design and Where the Kudzu Grows! A Bloggy Makeover that entails a header, side buttons, and coordinating background to my specifications! I have been wanting this for so long, that now I'm not even sure what I want. So you'd better keep checking back because one day soon my little blog will be all spiffed up!

Thanks to everyone who hosted a giveaway, can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

Kristen M. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. The giveaways were a lot of fun.