Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Projects....


More blocks done for the Quilt-Along over at Crazy Mom Quilts. I'm behind, but catching up.

These are my blocks for the block swap at my quilt meeting tomorrow afternoon. This meeting's block is the Bow Tie, I made these from my stash. I put them into the hat to win a set of blocks to turn into a quilt. Never participated in this before and thought I'd give it a try.

Got my fabric cut out for the In the Leafy Treetops Quilt Along over at Whosies. I'm using "vintage" sheets, not really sure that they are all vintage. This is all the rage right now, I'm told, and wanted to try it out. This picture doesn't do these justice. The green fabric on the left is actually more polyester than cotton, but was from my Great Grandmother's stash and I'm using it. When the In the Leafy Treetops Quilt Along is over I should have something that looks like this:

I love this!

No comments: